1. Select your lending period
Select the period in which you would like to use the equipment or facilities. Please note that pick-ups and returns can only occur between 9:00 and 10:00 hours on Mondays and 13:00 and 14:00 on Thursdays. In all cases the maximum lending period is 90 days.
2. Select the equipment you need
You can choose to reserve equipment. Do so by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
Browse our equipment
3. Proceed to check-out and finish your selection
Once all the equipment and facilities you need are in your shopping cart, you can continue by pressing the Checkout button. The system will check whether the items are available before proceeding to the checkout page. Are one or more of the items unavailable? Use the calendar to check when their reservation ends. Please ensure that you acquire a valid "Project Number" from your study's association (e.g. Communique, STRESS, Dimensie or SIRIUS) and that you fill this in during the reservation process.
Additional rules for lending equipment during studies:
By lending from the BMS Lab you agree to the terms and conditions that apply to any lending from the BMS Lab found in the document called "Supplement 2". In addition to those rules, we have some rules specifically for students lending equipment.
- Every student of the BMS faculty can rent the equipment.
- Both products can be reserved for 90 days at most, with an option to extend it for one more quarter provided sufficient availability.
- Only after receiving a confirmation email can a student pick up the equipment.
- The pickup is only possible on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Students will need to present their student card upon pickup.
- Students are required to familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions (Supplement 2) related to the loan of goods from the BMS Lab.
- Students are required to read the provided manuals while setting up the devices.
- Students need to set up a personal free account for the reMarkable tablets and sign out upon return.